A Short Time Before Your Procedure
You will receive a call from the hospitalís admitting department for preadmission information. Please have the following available:
- Insurance numbers.
- Name, address and phone number of your employer.
- Your social security number.
About three days before your procedure, a registered nurse will call you, or you may call the nurse at (763) 520-7820 or (877) 749-7820. The nurse will:
- Review your medical history.
- Review medications you will take the morning of your procedure.
- Review your paperwork with you.
Infant to 2 years:
Pediatric patients and families will receive an invitation to the Teddy Tour, which helps many children feel more comfortabLe with the hospital. The Teddy Tour includes:
- An informational video.
- A tour of the hospital and operating room.
- Time for questions and answers.
Teddy Tours are conducted every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. Reservations are required for the tour, and parents are encouraged to schedule their childís tour for the Wednesday prior to his or her procedure. Call (763) 520-5830 to register or for more information.